At 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon of Barrington, we’re committed to providing a premier level of service with a carefully crafted unique and unforgettable experience to our guests. If you’re a professional that has the talent and the passion for reaching the highest levels of your craft, you need a place where you can use your skills to their fullest potential, and they can be developed further in order to achieve new heights. 18|8 is the perfect place to start fresh or just begin a new chapter in your career.
View the jobs that we have available below and apply today!
18|8 FINE MEN'S SALONS OF BARRINGTON - VOTED BEST MEN'S HAIR SALON 2017, 2018 AND 2019
Barbers & Stylists
Popular upscale salon with daily guest overflow! Join a great, friendly team of trusted men’s grooming professionals. Make 2021 Your Year – Have More Than a Job, Have a Growing and Successful Career
If you take pride in your profession, are committed to providing premier-level work, love creating a positive experience for your guests, and are always willing and ready to learn something new, you’ll be a perfect fit here at 18|8.
- Work in a fun, positive culture and environment with an established team
- High service ticket averages with handsome tip potential
- Beautiful upscale hair salon and barbershop environment catering to men
- Advance your career – senior/master stylist or barber, educator, manager
- Learn advanced methods for delivering a more masculine handcrafted haircut
- Ongoing professional development
- Create an amazing guest experience to help your guests feel more confident
- Leadership team dedicated to the success and happiness of its hairstylists and barbers
- Benefits including paid time off, flexible scheduling, group health insurance, retirement savings plan with company match, training and education
DIRECTOR OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS (DOFI)
18|8 Fine Men’s Salons in Barrington, IL is a busy, upscale salon serving a male clientele. We have a great team and friendly working environment. We are looking for Front Desk Associates/Receptionists who embody hospitality and customer service.
We are looking for Front Desk Associates/Receptionists who embody hospitality and customer service, a motivated professional with the following qualities:
- Great with people, outgoing and personable
- Excellent customer service skills (personal and over the phone)
- Positive attitude, high-energy and a team-player
- Great work ethic- reliable, honest, hardworking
- Detail oriented- do things right the first time
- Efficient, good time management
- Great problem-solving skills