Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Sites, 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
If you purchase 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington, in order to determine what 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington website.
Security of your Personal Information
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
From time to time, 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington has not adhered to this Statement, please contact 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington at:
CUTTING EDGE VENTURES INC dba 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon-Barrington
120 S Hough St.
Barrington, Illinois 60010
Effective as of September 10, 2020